Fehler in Version 1.1.0-rc4.1

• Hello ;

Die Funktion Kunden bearbeiten fehlt vollständig.

Man kann nur Kunden hinzufügen oder löschen,
    nachträgliche änderungen sind nicht möglich.

Well, you can edit customer's domain properties and also edit customer's personal data. Only the billing interface has been removed. A plugin for both WHMCS and BoxBilling will be released before the 1.1.0.

Vorher waren der FTP , Email und Phpmyadmin
    direkt auf der Hauptseite, welche nun auch fehlen.

Well, the tool links (PhpMyAdmin, Filemanager and Webmail) were removed from the login page to improve security (this avoid to expose these links). Your customers can always access theses tools through their interface.

Im Menu wird zwar Email angezeigt,
    beim drauf klicken wird man auf der Seite
    client/mail_accounts.php
    weitergeleitet diese Seite ist aber leer.

I cannot confirm this issue. For me, the Webmail link is working as it should. You should probably enable the debug mode in the imscp.conf file and see what is wrong with your installation.

Werde mal das neue Update testen,
    hoffe das dann alles wieder geht sonst
    werd ich downgraden oder mir ein
    anderes Controllpanel suchen.

You should remind you the following before talking in such a way: i-MSCP is free. It's an open-source project. We do not alms. We are working on our free time and we try to provide a tool, which can facilitate your life. If you are not happy with our work, you can go.. It's not a problem for us. Our software is used by thousands of user over the world. We do not only work for your personal happiness. ;)

Anyway, thank you for using i-MSCP

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().