i-mscp on cloud (openstack - amazon ec2)

• Is there a way or could it be implemented a solution to use i-mscp in to an Openstack / Amazon EC2 enviroment.
    As you probably know, the virtual machines inside this kind of cloud does not have a public IP. On the VM there is a private ip, and to acces the outside Internet uses a kind of NAT.

• Thanks for the answer.

Is there any specific setting or modification that I have to apply on the i-mscp so that it would work behind NAT?

• That is what I was thinking about. The DNS part with the SPF and all that. Probably must be configured with the public ip.

• I-mscp works great behind NAT, in cloud environment, if there are made some manual changes on the DNS tpl files. To be more exactly, you will have to modified in /etc/imscp/bind/parts , for domains db.tpl file and and for subdomains db_sub.tpl files.

For db.tpl, instead of {BASE_SERVER_IP}, {DOMAIN_IP} you must write your public IP. Also, in the DNS servers area, from

; dmn NS A entry BEGIN

ns{NS_NUMBER} IN {NS_IP_TYPE} {NS_IP}

; dmn NS A entry ENDING

to
    ; dmn NS A entry BEGIN
    ns1 IN {NS_IP_TYPE} xx.xx.xx.xx
    ns2 IN {NS_IP_TYPE} yy.yy.yy.yy
    ; dmn NS A entry ENDING

where xx.xx.xx.xx is your master DNS server IP and yy.yy.yy.yy secondary DNS server IP.

To make the sub-domains working, replace {DOMAIN_IP} with your public IP.

Tested on version i-MSCP 1.1.2.