can i install spamassassin without breaking imscp

• hi
    i got imscp just running perfect everything sweet. just like to know if i can i install spamassassin without breaking imscp from cli or is there a special path to do this?

• Yes, it's possible. You have just to add some lines to your /etc/postfix/main.cf and /etc/postfix/master.cf

• hi
    i got imscp just running perfect everything sweet. just like to know if i can i install spamassassin without breaking imscp from cli or is there a special path to do this?

I'm working on a plugin together with mrpink where it is possible to use spamassasin with i-MSCP. A Plugin ClamAV is in the testing phase. The spamassassin plugin is very big so it will take some time. We want to provide the possibility to use an roundcude addon too.

• I'm working on a plugin together with mrpink where it is possible to use spamassasin with i-MSCP. A Plugin ClamAV is in the testing phase. The spamassassin plugin is very big so it will take some time. We want to provide the possibility to use an roundcude addon too.

Hi, i just want to ask is there a plugin available yet?

Spamassassin would be great!

stay hungry, stay foolish!