Migrate from ispcp 1.0.7 Remote system

• I do have some custom-created in-house scripts for my own ispcp multiserver branch of ispcp that I could contribute, if anybody is interested in getting that code and adapting it to i-mscp.

These could be used also as a full backup solution of single domains.

I think every i-mscp user is interested in this code and some of them will adapting it to i-mscp.
    Volunteers before. joximus, bene, groover & co :)

please attach your code to this thread and we will see, what we can do.

• I think every i-mscp user is interested in this code and some of them will adapting it to i-mscp.
    Volunteers before. joximus, bene, groover & co :)

please attach your code to this thread and we will see, what we can do.

Ok, I must get this straight. Around ispcp 1.0 was released I already had issues with running separate servers and thus a "new daemon" was written in perl, using the available ispcp functions (engine/keys etc) to manage migrations between servers and to manage local creation of domains/users etc on remote servers (remote being other than the server running the ispcp gui).

The gui was modified to work with the new daemon and extended to support remote servers, IP addresses and so on.

The code is fully debugged and working, and well commented, but it is not a drop-in shell script that can be used "as-is".

I need to get in touch with someone motivated to incorporate what is possible from my code into i-mscp so that is is made available to the project and community.

I can also release our full gui that has some features not yet found in ispcp or i-mscp.

I think I'll have to start a dedicated thread on this too :)

So... if any volunteer available, pls. PM me and we can arrange.

ispcomm.

• did anyone jump to this and make contact? it could jump start the much-needed multi-server part. i'm curious what those other features in the GUI are also :)

• did anyone jump to this and make contact? it could jump start the much-needed multi-server part. i'm curious what those other features in the GUI are also :)

I´d try to contact ispComm but without any response :s