Feature IP6

• 1. There is no need for additional steps (you already have to choose ip) Instead of a drop dawn for ip a select with checkboxes.
    2. Tx for hint

• 1. There is no need for additional steps (you already have to choose ip) Instead of a drop dawn for ip a select with checkboxes.

Yes, I that would work on the moment of creating a domain.
    But people (I am one of those) forget to put all the proper data on the domain creation and since currently there's no easy way to change the ip for a domain that would make the things more complicate to be fixed.
    For a good experience with ipv6 I'd recommend one of those:
    .- Instead of manage single ips, we could manage pools of ips, so the domain could point to those pools instead of every single ip. That would take out the job of assigning ip addresses on every domain creation
    .- Making easy to add the extra ips on a running domain, not only on creation time, so if we want to add an extra ip to a domain it's something trivial.

Thanks again for your interest on this :)

• Well I already work on it and should be ready with ssl for clients. My plans are to finish this after 2 weeks starting now (but can not promise).

• Hallo,

I wanted to remember the thread.:D

When can we expect the function IPv4 and IPv6 for a domain.

It is now almost two years since that was talked about.:angel:

Kind regards,
    Viktor:blush:

- Distribution: Debian | Release: 8.10 | Codename: jessie

- i-MSCP Version: i-MSCP 1.5.3 | Build: 20180516 | Codename: Ennio Morricone

- Plugins installed: ClamAV (v. 1.3.0), Mailgraph (v 1.1.1), OpenDKIM (v 2.0.0), PanelRedirect (v 1.2.0) & SpamAssassin (v 2.0.1)

- LetsEncrypt (v 3.6.0), PhpSwitcher (v 5.0.5), RoundcubePlugins (v 2.0.2)

• Sure, I love to work under pressure. So you'll be happy to learn that now, due to this ultimate pressure, this feature will be ready in ~ 5 years :P

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Sure, I love to work under pressure. So you'll be happy to learn that now, due to this ultimate pressure, this feature will be ready in ~ 5 years :P

Hallo,

thank you for your reply.

I do not want you work under pressure then the work is not good.

You make a good job and I like i-MSCP.

I had just asked a question without any thought behind.:huh:

Sorry I came back in ~ 5 years.:D

Kind regards
    Viktor

- Distribution: Debian | Release: 8.10 | Codename: jessie

- i-MSCP Version: i-MSCP 1.5.3 | Build: 20180516 | Codename: Ennio Morricone

- Plugins installed: ClamAV (v. 1.3.0), Mailgraph (v 1.1.1), OpenDKIM (v 2.0.0), PanelRedirect (v 1.2.0) & SpamAssassin (v 2.0.1)

- LetsEncrypt (v 3.6.0), PhpSwitcher (v 5.0.5), RoundcubePlugins (v 2.0.2)