not working script, a little help please :)

• Hi, install the script "servers-status" (https://github.com/mojeda/ServerStatus)

And enable all possible directives from the panel,

but it does not work: (

wing directly execute the file "uptime.php", I get the following warnings:

Code
    1. Warning: fopen(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/proc/uptime) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/virtual/midominio.com/:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/virtual/midominio.com/chicago/htdocs/uptime.php on line 11 Warning: fopen(/proc/uptime): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /var/www/virtual/midominio.com/chicago/htdocs/uptime.php on line 11 Warning: fgets() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/virtual/midominio.com/chicago/htdocs/uptime.php on line 12 Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/virtual/midominio.com/chicago/htdocs/uptime.php on line 13 Warning: fopen(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/proc/meminfo) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/virtual/midominio.com/:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/virtual/midominio.com/chicago/htdocs/uptime.php on line 18 Warning: fopen(/proc/meminfo): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /var/www/virtual/midominio.com/chicago/htdocs/uptime.php on line 18 Warning: fgets() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/virtual/midominio.com/chicago/htdocs/uptime.php on line 20 Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/virtual/midominio.com/chicago/htdocs/uptime.php on line 33 Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/virtual/midominio.com/chicago/htdocs/uptime.php on line 36 Warning: disk_total_space(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/virtual/midominio.com/:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/virtual/midominio.com/chicago/htdocs/uptime.php on line 47 Warning: disk_free_space(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/virtual/midominio.com/:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/virtual/midominio.com/chicago/htdocs/uptime.php on line 48 Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/virtual/midominio.com/chicago/htdocs/uptime.php on line 49 {"uptime":"0:0:0","memory":"
    2. \n
    3. 0%<\/div>\n<\/div>","hdd":"
    4. \n
    5. 0%<\/div>\n<\/div>","load":0,"online":"
    6. \n
    7. Up<\/small><\/div>\n<\/div>"}

what should I do, thanks

the i-MSCP is running on a VPS with Debian 6 and I'm using the Latest Beta / RC Release: 1.1.0-i-MSCP rc2.3 , (not install "debian 7" because my VPS does not have that option)

i-MSCP Git Master
    Build: 20130608
    Codename: Eagle

• i moved this Thread to offtopic. This have not really something to do with i-MSCP and we don't Support non i-MSCP related things. ;)

Now the solution: Add the paths shown in the Error to open_basedir directive in /admin/settings in i-MSCP ;)

Edited once, last by xorg ().

• i moved this Thread to offtopic. This have not really something to do with i-MSCP and we don't Support non i-MSCP related things. ;)

Now the solution: Add the paths shown in the Error to open_basedir directive in /admin/settings in i-MSCP ;)

excuse me, I am ashamed :blush: I do not know much about this :-/,,

is good that?

Thanks

• It looks like you are trying to get the free space on the drive using the function disk_total_space(). But you are accessing the root (/) directory which is not in open_basedir.
    What is this script used for?