Update 1.0.3.0 to 1.1.0-rc2.3 (+master fix for wheezy)

• Hello,

As I encountered some problems during the squeeze to wheety update, I installed the latest 1.1.0-rc2.3 with the master fix for wheezy.

I installed with this command:

Code
    1. perl imscp-autoinstall -dr

Now the process gets stucked, because the user vmail already exists.

Should I remove the user vmail and try again ?

Edited once, last by T0mcat ().

• The error is not that the user already exists, but that it is currently in use by a process!

Check which process the one with id 4566 is and stop it if necessary.

• Rerun the process. Now it's working.
    However I still have a lot of problems.
    Firstly php isn't interpreted anymore, I see the php code when accessing the server panel.
    Edit: solved with

Code
    1. a2dismod php5_cgi

Secondly:

Code
    1. Dear admin,This is an automatic email sent by your server.domain.com (1.2.3.4) server.A critical error has been encountered while executing functionmain::addVirtualNetcard in/var/www/imscp/engine/tools/imscp-net-interfaces-mngr.Error encountered was:=====================================================================Card doesn't exists. Please fix this inhttps://server.domain.com/admin/ip_manage.php====================================================

Thirdly,

Code
    1. [Mon Jul 01 20:09:16 2013] [warn] VirtualHost 1.2.3.4:80 overlaps with VirtualHost 1.2.3.4:80, the first has precedence, perhaps you need a NameVirtualHost directive

Edited once, last by T0mcat ().

• Code
    1. [Mon Jul 01 20:09:16 2013] [warn] VirtualHost 1.2.3.4:80 overlaps with VirtualHost 1.2.3.4:80, the first has precedence, perhaps you need a NameVirtualHost directive

Check the enabled sites in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled

You have 2 virtual hosts defined on the same IP:port. Apache does not know which one to use.

• You have 2 virtual hosts defined on the same IP:port. Apache does not know which one to use.

Ok, I now added a file in /etc/apache2/conf.d/ called virtual.conf

Code
    1. NameVirtualHost *

I changed the first line in every domain.conf in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled like this

Code
    1. <VirtualHost *>

No more apache errors[/code]

• Why did you remove the ports? You will run into problems when you use SSL.
    Have a look at the documentation: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/en/vhosts/name-based.html

• Because then I keep getting this error :

Code
    1. Restarting web server: apache2[Mon Jul 01 21:33:18 2013] [error] VirtualHost *:80 -- mixing * ports and non-* ports with a NameVirtualHost address is not supported, proceeding with undefined results
    2. ... waiting .[Mon Jul 01 21:33:20 2013] [error] VirtualHost *:80 -- mixing * ports and non-* ports with a NameVirtualHost address is not supported, proceeding with undefined results

• Because then I keep getting this error :

Code
    1. [Mon Jul 01 21:33:20 2013] [error] VirtualHost *:80 -- mixing * ports and non-* ports with a NameVirtualHost address is not supported, proceeding with undefined results

Don't use the * at all ;)

• Thanks for your help, I rerun the

Code
    1. ./set-engine-permissions.pl

and

Code
    1. ./set-gui-permissions.pl

Except for one domain, all the others are working again. Ufff ...

Good-night and thanks again for your help

• Hello

Why are you using a wildcard exactly? This seem to solve your problem but this is not the god way. I bet you have an inconsistency in the imscp database related to the IP addresses. I would recommend you to check that the id of your ip(s) as set in the server_ips table match the id(s) set for your reseller(s) and customer(s).

If you want online suppport, just send me your teamviewer IDS.

Thank you for using i-MSCP

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206