Trouble upgrading to RC2.1

• Hey guys, I've been having some issues while actualizing my home server from i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc1.4 to RC i-MSCP 1.1.0-RC2.1 with one domain only .

I initially had the rc1.4 with squeeze, then I updated the O.S to Wheezy and after that I updated it to RC2.1 and now I can't reach the panel; it only displays the pages code.
    The steps I followed were:

Code
    1. 1.- Updated from squeeze to wheezy correctly2.- Updated the panel from rc1.4 to RC2.1 acording to this tutorial http://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.php?id=start:upgrade:debian,

Initial O.S: Squeeze
    Panel :i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc1.4
    mod : FCGI

And now it only displays the panel's code, it doesn't portrait the php.
    Here's parts what it shows :(

Code
    1. dispatch(iMSCP_Events::onLoginScriptStart); $action = isset($_REQUEST['action']) ? $_REQUEST['action'] : 'default'; $auth = iMSCP_Authentication::getInstance(); init_login($auth->getEvents()); switch ($action) { case 'logout': if ($auth->hasIdentity()) { $adminName = $auth->getIdentity()->admin_name; $auth->unsetIdentity(); set_page_message(tr('You have been successfully logged out.'), 'success'); write_log(sprintf("%s logged out", idn_to_utf8($adminName)), E_USER_NOTICE); } break; case 'login': // Authentication process is triggered whatever the status of the following variables since authentication // is pluggable and plugins can provide their own authentication logic without using these variables. if (!empty($_REQUEST['uname'])) $auth->setUsername(clean_input($_REQUEST['uname'])); if (!empty($_REQUEST['upass'])) $auth->setPassword(clean_input($_REQUEST['upass'])); $result = $auth->authenticate(); if ($result->isValid()) { // Authentication process succeeded write_log(sprintf("%s logged in", $result->getIdentity()->admin_name), E_USER_NOTICE); } elseif (($messages = $result->getMessages())) { // Authentication process failed $messages = format_message($messages); set_page_message($messages, 'error'); write_log(sprintf("Authentication failed. Reason: %s", $messages), E_USER_NOTICE); } } # Redirect user to its interface level if($action != 'logout') redirectToUiLevel(); $tpl = new iMSCP_pTemplate(); $tpl->define_dynamic( array( 'layout' => 'shared/layouts/simple.tpl', 'page_message' => 'layout', 'lostpwd_button' => 'page' ) ); $tpl->assign( array( 'productLongName' => tr('internet Multi Server Control Panel'), 'productLink' => 'http://www.i-mscp.net', 'productCopyright' => tr('© 2010-2013 i-MSCP Team

Any help is apreciated :rolleyes:

Victor

• Hi, thanks for your answer gOOvER, and yes, I've deleted the old folder before upgrading the panel, and after my first post I've reinstalled the squeeze from scratch and the brand new rc1.4 and tried the upgrade again in the same order, the OS first and the panel after, but the results were the same.

Same error

What log should I see to try and find the reasons for this problem?

Thanks

Victor

• OK, I'll try it and I'll tell you my result

Victor
    [hr]
    Now I'm trying to uninstall imscp but the uninstall tool does not work.

Victor
    [hr]
    I've done another test.
    I've installed all from scratch, first the O.S. Squeeze and then i-mscp-1.1.0-rc1.4, with one domain, and it works fine.

After that I've upgraded i-mscp to RC2.1 with the "perl imscp-autoinstall -dr" command and I've found that Webmail gave me an error with the following text

"Error de conexión con el servidor IMAP."

server type: home server
    Mode: fcgi - courier - awstat dynamic

Now I'm goin to upgrade to Wheezy

Víctor

Edited once, last by victor531 ().