PHP Editor won't changed the entries of the alias

• Hi Laurent,
    I have a domain and an alias.
    When i change "display errors" to "on" the config file of the alias won't change.

Debian Wheezy with the latest master.

Re;

Thank for your report. I'll check and fix.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Laurent..
    One question about the php editor.
    While the first fresh installation i select mod-fpm. After this, there appears a question how the php-editor should work.
    Per User, Domain and a third selection...
    Does this only work with mod-fpm? And how should i change the php settings for an alias?
    Normaly i add the alias for my customers and the value of max alias ist set to -1. Must i give the count of alias to the customer that he can edit he php values separate?

• Re;

Both i-MSCP Httpd server implementations (Fcgi and PHP-FPM) provide these options.

When using The i-MSCP Fcgi Httpd server implementation, this option allow the administrator to choose at which level the php.ini file should be created.

per_user mean that a customer will have only one php.ini file for all its domains
    per_domain mean that a customer will have one php.ini file per domain (here, a domain alias is considered as a domain)
    per_site mean that a customer will have one php.ini file per site

Well, the problem with the PHP Editor is that it acts only for main domain.

When using the i-MSCP PHP-FPM Httpd server implementation, you have the same questions but instead of the php.ini, it's about the pool configuration file.

Here, the problem is same as above... Even if you set the level to 'per_domain' or 'per_site', the PHP editor will acts only on the main domain.

The only thing I'll do for now is to sync all php.ini or pool configuration file with configuration as set via the PHP editor. On next release, I'll review the PHP editor to allow setting per customer, per_domain and per site according the php_ini or pool level the administrator has selected during installation.

BTW, you can always change the level by running:

Code
    1. # perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-setup -dr httpd

ITK doesn't provide such option since ini parameters are set in the vhost file of each site. The problem is same as above anyway. I'll review the PHP editor for the 1.2.0 version.

Thank you for your report.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().