Questions about SSL Certificate

• Hello

So, now four domains are SSL enabled on my single IP, thanks to i-mspc, it's great.
    As I was in SSL action, I put also a SSL Cert for the panel itself.

But I have two questions.
    I saw the mail is SSL enabled by the same way, and that's great.
    I also saw there are some settings made to secure ftp, but there is a problem there.

I'm using FireFtp as client and have three choices for secured connections (+1 for sftp but it's not the case here)

• Auth TLS (Best)
    • Auth SSL (Better)
    • Implicit SSL (Good)

The last one use another port and no connection is made.
    For the two first, it works, my password is recognized, but I have an error 425 when asking the content of the folder.

Googling this problem I found this thread ProFTPD support with a solution.

But, first of all, there is already a line in /etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf with another parameter. Should this parameter be added ? Or replaced ? Or a second line with the same name ? It's not clear.
    Reading this page : http://www.proftpd.org/docs/di…onfig_ref_TLSOptions.html it seems I can add different options with a space character between them

Second point, will this modification disappear at next upgrade of the panel ? Where to store it definitively ?

When reading the config file, I found the link for the certs. As I'm not an expert, I'd like to know thow things, is it normal the CERT file and the KEY file points to the same file .pem ?

Is it normal in this .pem file I found the key, the certificate, but only one of the two intermediate certificates from Godaddy ? I'm using a double one as already explained, and it works with Apache.

Last point, regarding the mail. Will the webmail roundcube communicate via SSL or via normal connection ? I'm already invoking the webmail using the https url of the panel/webmail.

Kind regards for clarification and support.
    Cedric

Edited once, last by VirtualCed ().