Thank you! Great work!

• Hi there,

I would just say thank you for the great fork of isp-control. I had a look on all forkes and decided after an intensive comparism to move to t-MSCP.

And what do I have to say, it is great! The switch was even quicker than the comparism. And it was a lot more comfortable than VHCS or isp-control ever were. To use dialog is great!

Just wanted you to know, that you make me happy with your work!

regards,
    thoand

• Hi thoand,

Welcome to i-MSCP. Thank you for your kind words, it's always a pleasure getting positive feedback from our users, we strive to provide our users with what the community prefers therefore we often have votes, so that our users can vote for what features they would like to see in the next release(s).

Hope you'll continue to enjoy i-MSCP. Let us know if we can assist in any way.

• Hell-o !

I have been watching your work since the fork and didn't have the time to move production from ispcp to IMSCP!

I gave it a try on a clone many times last week since I wanted to go forward with migration for months and since I pretty much liked to be around at ispcp.

YOU'VE DONE A TREMENDOUS WORK!!!!

everything was much smooth with production migration, panel is just great,

took me like 10 min to do migration (plus 16h of sweet custom stuff gnihihih)
    but all straight with two tiny error :
    - i didn't stop postfix/courier and it gave me an error since upgrade script could not terminate since in use
    --just stopped both to be sure and re .imscp/setup
    - imscp_daemon couldn't start since ispmc_dameon was still in memory
    --just killed the culprit after successful migration and start/restart imscp_dameon

Thx to all contributor