Ubuntu 12.04 Install error

• When I try to install I-MSCP I get this error:

I tried to install with 1.0.3.0 but don't work and I've tried with 1.1.0-rc1.4 and I get that error

Please help me.......

• Which command did you type to get this result ?

ced

• perl ./imscp-autoinstall
    [hr]
    I've tried something and now I get

Code
    1. ibrary::debian_autoinstall::updateSystemPackagesIndex: W: GPG error: http://ftp.de.debian.org sid Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY AED4B06F473041FA
    2. W: GPG error: http://ftp.de.debian.org squeeze Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY AED4B06F473041FA
    3. library::debian_autoinstall::preRequish: E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes
    4. iMSCP::Debug::END: Exit code is 100!

Edited once, last by marinescuadrian101 ().

• Hello

When I read your errors, it seams you are trying to install the package list for Debian on an Ubuntu...
    Is you Ubuntu up to date (sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade) ?
    Is Ubuntu detected by the script ?

• Yes.....It asked me what distribution I use..........I don't have any ideeas........Can you connect to my Ubuntu and help me pls....?!?!
    [hr]
    How do I force install because in the error says "There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes"?
    [hr]
    I've updated the distribution and now I get

Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
    requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
    distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
    or been moved out of Incoming.
    The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
    php5-common : Breaks: php5-suhosin but 0.9.33-3 is to be installed

Edited once, last by marinescuadrian101 ().

• This is not to be rude or anything, but if you don't know what distribution you are using when pointing out you are running Ubuntu.
    It makes me think, what is the point of installing i-MSCP?
    What do you need it for, private or business related?

• This is not to be rude or anything, but if you don't know what distribution you are using when pointing out you are running Ubuntu.
    It makes me think, what is the point of installing i-MSCP?
    What do you need it for, private or business related?

PRIVATE

• PRIVATE

Hello ;

If you want get online support, install teamviewer on your desktop and send me the ID and password.

Thank you for using i-MSCP

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Hello ;

If you want online support, install teamviewer on your desktop and send me the ID and password.

Thank you for using i-MSCP

I resolved the problem I had problems in /etc/apt/source.list
    In the install tutorial put the sources because on the install don't specify them....