Add a secondary DNS after installation ?

• i-MSCP DNS management layer will be review as soon as possible since many bugs were found into it. For instance, during i-MSCP setup, you are asked for the domain from which the panel must be accessible and then a dedicated DNS zone (such as admin.domain.tld) is created. This way to process is wrong because if later you create the domain domain.tld from the panel (as customer account), an other zone domain.tld will be created. This will cause side effects such as unreachable domain (randomly on domain.tld or panel.domain.tld), depending of how the DNS of your FAI is working (DNS cache issues). This problem can be solved in two ways: Making panel.domain.tld a pseudo subdomain by adding it as simple A record in the domain.tld zone or by delegating it.

Hello

I think I'm facing to this issue.
    I've do the http://forum.i-mscp.net/Thread…0-Roundcube-version-0-9-0 procedure to have the last roundmail. But it has overwritten my config files (templates for dns).
    I'm trying to
    - allow the secondary IP as transfer for zones
    - replace the ns1 and ns2 by fixed names (same one for every domain)

But when trying to regenerate the config files (altering the ok status in the db then running the request-mgr) it crash on the domain as describe in your post.
    I'm stuck at this level.

If you have any help...

Thnks