- InstantSSH::JailBuilder::MakeJail::createJail: Could not create device within the jail: Could not create the `/var/chroot/InstantSSH/shared_jail/dev/full' device: Operation not permitted at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/InstantSSH/backend/InstantSSH/FileUtils.pm line 252.
- After analysis, as i'm running under LXC and the device creation is not allowed also as workaround I want to either use mount --bind or to skip the devices creation to make a mount bind manually
- I tried :
- 1. to mount before /dev before installing the plugin, but it seems that it umount it
- 2. In the config-php when I comment the create devices block the device creation is still active
- 3. Maybe I may change the line 252 : mknod($devicePath, $mode, $dev) == 0 or die ..... with a mount command but I not sure / confortable with
- Any help ? any clue ?