smtp; 554 5.7.1: Relay access denied - Empfang von Emails nicht mehr möglich / Emails not recieving

• Dear all,

since a few hours mails sent to my server will not recieved. Instead the sender gets the following mail:

This is a system-generated message to inform you that your email could not be delivered to one or more recipients. Details of the email and the error are as follows:<l***@u******>: host n**1.****.tld [**.**.***.**] said: 554 5.7.1 <l***@u*******>: Relay access denied (in reply to RCPT TO command) Reporting-MTA: dns; st43p00im-zteg10063501.me.comX-Postfix-Queue-ID: AE81AC80840X-Postfix-Sender: rfc822; e***@icloud.comArrival-Date: Mon,  7 Sep 2020 18:50:37 +0000 (UTC)Final-Recipient: rfc822; l***@u******Original-Recipient: rfc822;l***@u******Action: failedStatus: 5.7.1Remote-MTA: dns; n**1.****.tldDiagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 5.7.1 <l***@u******>: Relay access denied

Does anyone has a solution for this mess?

Through Mail Log and postfix config I don't saw any problematic entries ....

Best & thanks to all!

• I took a backup to solve the problem from 2 days ago.

It didn't helped anyway, now I recieve an "4.3.0 <L****@I*****>: Temporary lookup failure" if I want to send an email from my server.

Otherwise mails to my server won't be delivered.

Only hin in mail.log:

• For the first post I'd compare the main.cf with the backup - with the second... hm - seems more a lookup-table problem...

Nothing in /var/log/mail.err/.log/.info ?

• Nothing there.

I just found the /etc/postfix/imscp folder is emty. I am not able to copy the files from an other backup there.

How can I repair that?