Spamassassin Database Password

• I am back after almost 3 years of no server of my own, now I have one again.

I do want to say that I missed i-MSCP and how awesome and easy it is to setup and get running. Frees up more time to work on my own OSS projects. Great Job on the continued development.

I have one minor little issue/request. I do not remember from a while back and maybe I missed something, and I did do a search but couldn't find anything in forum pertaining to this, so I apologize if this is duplicated ... :(

I use sauserprefs (1.18.1) with Roundcube (1.4.3) and have it configured to use the database i-MSCP creates for spamassassin upon plugin install and every time I run a reconfig or update, the database password changes. It is easy as pie to find the password (/etc/spamassassin/00_imscp.cf) and change the RC Plugin password accordingly but it would be nice to be able to specify that password and let it be persistent within the plugin install so I don't have to remember to change sauserprefs password too. I am getting older and have CRS disorder and I know this old man would appreciate it. Just my humble opinion.

As I always like to add, Thank you very much for your hard work and keep up the great work ... :thumbsup:

System Details

Debian GNU/Linux 9 (Stretch)

PHP Ver: 7.1.33 (Default)

MYSQL Ver: 5.7.29

FPM/FastCGI

ProFTPD Version 1.3.5b

i-MSCP 1.5.3 | Build: 2018120800 | Codename: Ennio Morricone

Plugins Installed and Active

AdminerSQL - Ver. 1.1.0

ClamAV - Ver. 1.3.0

CronJobs - Ver. 1.4.1

InstantSSH - Ver. 5.0.1