imscp-1.5.3-maintenance

• Hello,

By accident i upgraded my 1.5.3 installation to imscp-1.5.3-maintenance. This led to some huge problems. One is that i can not downgrade and the other

is that i have problems with plugins even paid ones. I saw too late that we should not use imscp-1.5.3-maintenance but then why it is allowed to be downloaded ?

You are unable to test it in real situation. Also the name maintenance is misleading. For me it means that this revision has just some small

fixes over 1.5.3 and you should use it. If it is something else not for mass usage just name it development. Now i am stuck to nowhere.

Can not downgrade and can not upgrade because as far as i know there is no newer version after 1.5.3 ?

The error i have is: "Couldn't synchronize plugin data: Invalid plugin archive: The 'name' plugin info field is missing."

Do you have any solution for me ?

Regards,

• I will wait and even pay for newer as far as i can update my current maintenance stuck now.

As i said downgrading and upgrading is impossible now. And reinstalling is not an option for me.

Please change maintenance to development or something like that so no other people get confused.

• As i said downgrading and upgrading is impossible now. And reinstalling is not an option for me.

Do you have a complete backup of your Mail and Webspace?

And, you need a complete mysqldump, it's very likely that the content below /var/lib/mysql is not compatible when downgrading.

• Thanks for the support. I patched manually webmail and some other stuff so i hope it works now by magic.

I will wait and update next version when it goes out.

Yes i have backups but that release touched a lot of stuff so i think it will be dangerous to try the backups.

I still do not know if phpswitcher is working and some other plugins....