My Server was fresh installed with Debian 8, now at the install from imscp came now the following error:
- [ERROR] Error while performing step:
- │ Setup core services
- │ Error was:
- │ iMSCP::Stepper::_callback: Couldn't enable the imscp_mountall service: Synchronizing state for imscp_mountall.service with sysvinit using update-rc.d...
- │ Executing /usr/sbin/update-rc.d imscp_mountall defaults
- │ Executing /usr/sbin/update-rc.d imscp_mountall enable
- │ Failed to execute operation: Connection timed out at /usr/local/src/imscp-1.5.3-2018120800/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/Service.pm line 76.
- │ at /usr/local/src/imscp-1.5.3-2018120800/engine/setup/imscp-setup-methods.pl line 229.