I stupidly updated one of my servers to buster, forgetting to check beforehand if Buster is actually supported,
Glimpsing through the forum I found threads, now have a version that is supposed to support buster.
Installation stops because it can't detect the os, autoinstaller/Packages/debian-buster exists, but the script is looking for debian-n/a.xml, which of course doesn't exit.
The setup is currently housed (i-MSCP broken), but the website is functional (only one domain with a forum with more than 1 million posts), so it is no urgent problem, but maybe the fix is easy?
- [email protected]:/usr/local/src/imscp# cat /etc/debian_version
- [email protected]:/usr/local/src/imscp# lsb_release -a
- No LSB modules are available.
- Distributor ID: Debian
- Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
- Release: 10
- Codename: buster
- [email protected]:/usr/local/src/imscp# ls autoinstaller/Packages/
- debian-buster.xml debian-jessie.xml debian-stretch.xml devuan-ascii.xml devuan-jessie.xml ubuntu-bionic.xml ubuntu-xenial.xml
- [email protected]:/usr/local/src/imscp# cat .git/HEAD
- ref: refs/heads/1.5.3-maintenance
Error is thrown in the DebianAdapter.pm:
- [DEBUG] autoinstaller::Functions::loadConfig: Merging old configuration with new configuration...
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::_init: Loading /etc/imscp/listeners.d/00_apache2_dualstack.pl listener file
- [FATAL] Carp::croak: File does not exist: /usr/local/src/imscp/autoinstaller/Packages/debian-n/a.xml at /usr/local/src/imscp/autoinstaller/Adapter/DebianAdapter.pm line 932.