PhpSwitcher version 5.0.4 RELEASED

• Dear community,

A new version of the PhpSwitcher plugin has just been released:

Version compatible with i-MSCP Serie ≥ 1.5.3

Once connected on our forums, you can purchase this plugin at: https://i-mscp.net/index.php/PaidSubscriptionList/

Documentation is available at: https://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.php?id=plugins:phpswitcher

CHANGELOG

• Fixed: Bad error handling in the Plugin::PhpSwitcher::_installDistributionPackages method (backend)
    • Fixed: Bad error handling in the Plugin::PhpSwitcher::_uninstallDistributionPackages method (backend)
    • Fixed: Domains' PHP versions are not reset-back to default PHP version when the plugin is being disabled (Closes #45)
    • Fixed: Don't trigger full reconfiguration of packaged PHP versions when they remain identical after the DPKG(1) post-invok tasks
    • Fixed: FPM - UDS for the default PHP version (for all domain using it) are not created when upgrading from version 4.0.3 bug (Closes #36)
    • Fixed: Pool configuration files (excepted www.conf) of all packaged PHP versions are removed on DPKG(1) post-invoke tasks (Closes #38)
    • Fixed: The GMP extension now uses autodetection; don't pass /usr to configure (PHP 7.4)
    • Fixed: Unknown iMSCP_Plugin_PhpSwitcher::loadConfig() method with i-MSCP plugin API >= 1.5.1
    • Fixed: Useless (unused) www.conf.default pool configuration file (compiled PHP versions)
    • Fixed: Weird behavior php_compiler.pl --register --packaged --packaged-only (Closes #43)
    • Fixed: When a PHP runtime depenency package cannot be installed, an error should be raised (Closes #42)
    • Fixed: When a requirement for a packaged PHP version is no longer meet after the DPKG(1) post-invoke - tasks, its deletion must be scheduled, and the PHP version of any site using it must be resetted to the default PHP version
    • Fixed: Wrong permissions set on the 50_psw_dpkg_post_invoke_tasks.pl listener file (Closes #46)
    • Refreshed: Patches for PHP 7.4.0RC4 (Closes #44)
    • Updated: php_compiler.pl script for use of PHP 7.4.0RC4 (Closes #44)

Thank you for using our plugins.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Nuxwin

Closed the thread.