Default E-Mail Addresses

• The created default e-mail addresses are forwarded to the customers e-mail. Is it possible to configure it the way that for example the abuse@ addres is forwarded to the resellers address or the administrators automatically while creating the customers account?

• I think that would require changes in the creation-part, but I guess its doable.

Apart from that, its not really useful. Since that mails should actually reach the domain owner and not the hoster itself.

Have a nice day. :)

• I don't agree with that. The domain owner usually doesn't know what for example abuse emails mean. In most of the cases the owner him- or herself doesn't have that tecnical knowledge but the reseller or servers administrator has. I think it would be good to make it settable.

• I don't agree with that. The domain owner usually doesn't know what for example abuse emails mean. In most of the cases the owner him- or herself doesn't have that tecnical knowledge but the reseller or servers administrator has. I think it would be good to make it settable.

The bla bla on that subject is irrelevant. You have the RFC that would help to answer your question.

To answer your question: No there is no way to override default postmaster, abuse and so on email address. However you're free to create a feature request on our bug tracker.

See https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2142.txt

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Sorry for my late reaction. It is always nice to read Nuxwins polite answers ;) I will change the addresses manually after creating an account. I completely understand that the system has to follow RFC regulations. I misinterpreted that part of it.

Have a nice weekend everybody :)