After the auto update of the packages on a Debian 9 the Postfix/Dovecot were unable to connect to Mysql.
The server had installed MariaDB 10.2 and after the auto update it had 10.1. I've tried to use the same database files but with no luck so I've manualy reinstalled MariaDB 10.2.
Now I want to reconfigure Imscp 1.5.3 with the auto_installer but I get the following errors:
- i-MSCP installer couldn't connect to SQL server using the following data: â
- â â
- â Host: localhost â
- â Port: 3306 â
- â Username: root â
- â Password: mypassword â
- â â
- â Error was: install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (you may need to install the DBD::mysql module) (@INC contains: â
- â /usr/local/src/imscp-1.5.3 /usr/local/src/imscp-1.5.3/engine/PerlLib /usr/local/src/imscp-1.5.3/engine/PerlVendor /etc/perl â
- â /usr/local/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl/5.24.1 /usr/local/share/perl/5.24.1 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl5/5.24 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl/5.24 â
- â /usr/share/perl/5.24 /usr/local/lib/site_perl /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl-base) at (eval 1156) line 3. â
- â Perhaps the DBD::mysql perl module hasn't been fully installed, â
- â or perhaps the capitalisation of 'mysql' isn't right. â
- â Available drivers: DBM, ExampleP, File, Gofer, Proxy, Sponge. â
- â at /usr/local/src/imscp-1.5.3/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/Database/mysql.pm line 100. â
- â ...propagated at /usr/local/src/imscp-1.5.3/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/Database/mysql.pm line 105.
What is the correct way to reset/reconfigure the Mysql part in Imscp 1.5.3