Error using imscp-reconfigure

• Good afternoon everyone .. I went to change the url of my panel 1.5.3 with debian strech and mariadb .. using imscp-reconfigure -r, and everything went well but the process is not done giving an error that I have not seen never and I got caught walking a little changed

Error was: │

│ │

│ Servers::httpd::apache_php_fpm::disableModules: ERROR: The following modules depend on mpm_prefork and need to be disabled first: php7.3 │

I have not found a reference in the forum .. Someone of you has had this problem when reconfiguring your panel

Thank you

Sorry for my English .. I only speak Spanish

• the problem was solved by disabling the apache php7.3 module .. I did not think it was enabled when reconfiguring

thanks to everyone

• the problem was solved by disabling the apache php7.3 module .. I did not think it was enabled when reconfiguring

thanks to everyone

Yes, that module is not managed by current i-MSCP version. It will be managed in the next maintenance release. Anyway, if the module is there, that mean you have installed it somehow.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• True ... but I really do not know ..., perhaps doing some test .. as I say I was surprised to see it in the Apache folder.

Thanks for everything

Antonio

• True ... but I really do not know ..., perhaps doing some test .. as I say I was surprised to see it in the Apache folder.

Thanks for everything

Antonio

You're welcome.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206