We urgent need php 7.2 for some customers, how to achieve this ?

• Nuxwin

I can understand... you want to go on using new techniques (whatever)... but you cannot do the development auf 1.6, 1.5.4 and maintenance of 1.5.3 alltogether alone. That's the impression I got when having a look at the project in the last months...

New techiques like you say are not just about switching to something other just for fun... If I want rewrite almost everything , this is because I want make the maintenance and development more easy. Right now, each time we want to modify and/or enhance something, that a hell because layers are too close all together (hard dependencies). Of course, such work cannot be done in few weeks and of course, I cannot deliver all the things as fast as I would want...

Finding people able to "really" contribute to the project is not easy as those are generally not close to Perl language, and also because somehow, I must admit that I'm too rigid with CS rules and so on... But hey, you know me since ~10 years now. That problem is not new ;)

BTW: My FB is full of posts about i-MSCP. Open your eyes ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Yes.. yes and yes... :-)

I know the stories... starting from the end of vhcs - the whole ispcp and i-mscp. Stories with ups and downs...

I know you're doing a great job - but you are more or less alone....

And I can imagine the problems when you want to optimize... oh yes..... the software is getting more and more complex...

How to solve... is a question of *how* to help... and that's the crucial point....

FB... I have no fb account - I don't see very much - even when I take the tomatoes off my glasses.... ;-)))

• Much appreciated

Just being heard is huge.

Know your busy and yes I apologize for coming off bad.

Understand the potential of breakage due to updates.

Just yesterday had an update and required min 7.1 to get running - got lucky and switched that domain (Fusion Invoice software).

Interesting they actually shut down last year for the same reasons (one / few devs - limited time)

Also another non-FB/insta/other.

Just nothing there of use for me. Don't/Didnt like them changing how I set permissions every 6-8 (FB) months or changing how / what content and the order I see it in.

Again thanks for hearing us (often at times), regardless of any releases.

Again apologies for my offending, many of you, will try to be more respectful.