Composer error Package monsta-ftp (2.1.x) not found. Please retry without the '-a' option.

I hate losing my time ;) Why do you try to install an older release

Oh my word Nuxwin . I feel like such an idiot.

I actually doubly checked that I was running the latest version. I don't know how I missed that so many times. I must have copied that link from another post.

Please accept my unreserved apology for wasting your valuable time. Thank you for your patience and composure. I'm going to have to find a way to make up.

• My answer goes to crafter, not you... I don't really understand the purpose of your answer... If you have been also affected by this bug, you must note that it has been fixed in latest build.

You mentioned me with that @ sign, so I got a notification, was irritated :-)

• You mentioned me with that @ sign, so I got a notification, was irritated :-)

Sorry, this was not meant to you. I mistaken the username...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Oh my word Nuxwin . I feel like such an idiot.

I actually doubly checked that I was running the latest version. I don't know how I missed that so many times. I must have copied that link from another post.

Please accept my unreserved apology for wasting your valuable time. Thank you for your patience and composure. I'm going to have to find a way to make up.

No crime ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Nuxwin

Added the Label solved
  • Nuxwin

Closed the thread.