1.5.3 (2018120800) - Cannot switch between various servers - No database selected

• Code
    1. use <IMSCP_DBNAME>;
    2. ERROR 1049 (42000): Unknown database '<IMSCP_DBNAME>'
    3. show tables;
    4. ERROR 1046 (3D000): No database selected

thank you for reply!

as stated above this is a migration from a ispcp installation many years ago, the database is still named ispcp ... maybe something has been hardcodedfor the variable of IMSCP_DBNAME in latest build ...

I have tested in a Vbox because this is our company main server but everything with the same setup, confs and packages.

• thank you for reply!

as stated above this is a migration from a ispcp installation many years ago, the database is still named ispcp ... maybe something has been hardcodedfor the variable of IMSCP_DBNAME in latest build ...

I have tested in a Vbox because this is our company main server but everything with the same setup, confs and packages.

Are you serious? Please try again and don't forget to replace <IMSCP_DBNAME> by your i-MSCP database name...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• After the New Year party and a 3-day recovery period I was able to install (migrate) everything successfully in a VM!

This time I have cleared the web_software tables and it worked without any problems ...

Code
    1. truncate table web_software
    2. truncate table web_software_etc

I have created a few own software packages for the imscp installer, could it be that the previous upgrade error was related to it?

Code
    1. iMSCP::Stepper::_callback: DBD::mysql::db selectrow_hashref failed: No database selected at /usr/local/src/imscp-1.5.3-2018120800/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/Dialog/InputValidation.pm line 487

at the weekend I will try again the upgrade with the real system.