PHP disabled function

• Hi, it is necessary that I activate proc_open which is one of the disabled functions under php.

I work with php switcher and php 7.1.11. How can I activate this under i-mscp, only for one domain

Thank you Ulrich

• Good morning,

This is same as with default PHP version. As reseller, you need give the correct permissions to your customer (PHP Editor), then as customer, you need edit the PHP permissions.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• FloRet88

Added the Label question (answered)
  • Thank you, I hope I didi it right ;-)

Under i-MSCP User php edit, i changed disabled function to only EXEC

At the terminal under: /opt/phpswitcher/20180821/php7.1/etc/php-fpm.d

I open 'mydomain.conf' and edit the line: php_admin_value[disable_functions] = exec,passthru,phpinfo,popen,proc_open,show_source,shell,shell_exec,symlink,system (removed proc_open). Save and restart 'service psw7.1-fpm restart'

Now everything works fine :)

• ulrich54

No... You shouldn't have to edit the file manuallly...

As reseller, you must edit the customer domain properties, then make it able to act on disabled PHP functions (PHP editor)

As customer you need to unselect all PHP functions that you do not want be disabled

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Very comfortable -:) I did not realize that after I enabled php settings disabled function under USER, I could enable/disable the individual PHP settings functions under Domains php settings. Sorry for my blindness Thanks.

• FloRet88

Closed the thread.
  • Great that all is clarified.

Thread closed.

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)