Lets Encrypt Plugin und Proxy

• Hi all,

I hope you can help me out here.

Running since a long time vhcs and imscp in my environment. Made a descission to upgrade from 1.3.0 to the lastest 1.5.3 version yesterday. All went well except a few smaller issues. But they were fixed.

Now, after purchasing the Letsencrypt plugin I was looking forward to generate my SSL with it but it failed.

In the logfiles I can read the following message:

FailedChallenges: Failed authorization procedure. admin.s183.domain.com (http-01): urn:acme:error:unauthorized :: The client lacks sufficient authorization :: Invalid response from http://admin.s183.domain.com/.…nceREym3A_EWKbZjevGB4S3A: "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">

<html><head>

<title>500 Proxy Error</title>

</head><body>

<h1>Proxy Error</h1"

First I thought it's a wrong DNS Setting that it cannot reach out to the server, but thats not the case. Ping is working as expected.

Then I opened up the Link in a browser and could see a proxy 500 error message.

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /.well-known/acme-challenge/KQCHHv1Uu0T3zujhfzEnceREym3A_EWKbZjevGB4S3A.

Reason: Error during SSL Handshake with remote server

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Subdomain s183.domain.com is working fine with letsencrypt ssl cert.

Maybe you can guide me in a direction to fix the issue. .-)

Running all my systems with latest stable debian (9)

Thanks !

Mr.X

• Mr.X

Do you have the PanelRedirect plugin installed on your i-MSCP instance? You're trying to enable Let's Encrypt for the control panel, right?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• The panelRedirect plugin is deprecated in favor of the core redirect (proxy) feature.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Nuxwin

Added the Label solved
  • Nuxwin

Closed the thread.