New RoundCube version

• Hello!

It would be great if we would have upgrade to RoundCube 1.3.x or even 1.4.x once released. It will contain pretty new responsive interface, which would be nice to have on newer i-MSCP versions. I could update it manually, but I'm not sure if things like password changer would work in new version of Roundcube

Thanks!
    Luke

• Hello!

If you want to upgrade Roundcube you can do it yourself.

1. Download latest Roundcube version from: https://roundcube.net/

2. Navigate to bin folder. You will find there installto.sh script

3. Run script with following command:

Code
    1. sudo ./installto.sh /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/

Type y for agree.

You are done.

Try to login and that is it.

If there is some issue during update-ing, you can reconfigure you webmails but before that please delete all files include .htaccess in webmail folder. After that run reconfigure.

Code
    1. /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-reconfigure --reconfigure webmails

After that start you update process again.

For me it's worked.

IF YOU DO ANY CHANGES ON YOUR SYSTEM THE RESPONSIBILITY IS YOURS!!

I'm glad if I could help you.

• Yup, I've managed that, thanks.
    But it would be great if current version with great responsive theme will just appear in future releases of i-MSCP :)

• Hi, work the imscp roundcube plugins with the 1.4 version?

• I updated roundcube to Version 1.3.10 and now I get this:

Invalid request! No data was saved.

i-mscp is the latest.

Can someone help me, please?

As long as you update the roundcube instance by yourself, you cannot ask us for any support. What you expect from our side exactly? We deliver roundcube as a package and we adjust i-MSCP core according the roundcube version that we deliver. If you update to a newest Roundcube version that hasn't been tested by us, you cannot complain if you get any error message.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• As long as you update the roundcube instance by yourself, you cannot ask us for any support. What you expect from our side exactly? We deliver roundcube as a package and we adjust i-MSCP core according the roundcube version that we deliver. If you update to a newest Roundcube version that hasn't been tested by us, you cannot complain if you get any error message.

I also got these error code:
    Invalid request! No data was saved.

Now i chech, when i add new email it doesn't added to mysql. I try reconfigure all, but it can't help me. Any idea?

• Maybe this link will help you AlexSwamp

https://www.roundcubeforum.net/index.php?topic=24503.0

it would be interesting whats in your error log file.

another often failure point are file permissions - have you checked them for roundcube?

this tip will not help you with roundcube but may give you a working webmailer. Switch to rainloop mail - I did it because it's for me the better choice and updating the version which came with imscp is pretty easy and straight forward to the rainloop documentation.

• It can't help me. On configure file everything is okey. Which log type will show the most useable information?