[ERROR] Package::FrontEnd::restartPhpFpm: Couldn't restart the `imscp_panel' service:

• hi,

I tried to upgrade php extensions for kanboard,... and :

====
    Creating config file /etc/php/7.0/mods-available/gd.ini with new version
    Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.23-0ubuntu10) ...
    [ERROR] Package::FrontEnd::restartPhpFpm: Couldn't restart the `imscp_panel' service: iMSCP::Provider::Service::Sysvinit::_exec: Job for imscp_panel.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See "systemctl status imscp_panel.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details. at /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/Service.pm line 227.

[ERROR] iMSCP::File::copyFile: Couldn't copy `/usr/sbin/php-fpm5.6' file to `/usr/local/sbin/imscp_panel': No such file or directory
    E: Problem executing scripts DPkg::Post-Invoke 'if [ -x /usr/local/sbin/imscp-dpkg-post-invoke.pl -a ${IMSCP_SETUP:=0} -eq 0 ]; then /usr/bin/perl /usr/local/sbin/imscp-dpkg-post-invoke.pl -d; fi'
    E: Sub-process returned an error code

• You didn't just upgraded your PHP extensions. You have upgraded to PHP 7.0 and you have removed the php5.6 packages while PHP 5.6 is the version expected by i-MSCP, according the choice you have made during its installation. To fix the problem, you need to rerun the installer from the i-MSCP 1.5.1 archive.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206