I run in an unexpected error during activiting the plugin Postgrey. It remains in status "activating..."
The rest seems to be running well, i have access to backend, all websites and e-mails.
What happend before? I will try to explain short:
- Fresh installation i-mscp 1.3.16, with all (postscreen, postgrey, spamasssin, clamav) compatible plugins needed, installed, but not activated.
- Migration i-mscp 1.3.16 from one server to the new one, with the hints i found in this forum.
- Part of some SQL-Commands was the command "update plugin set plugin_status = 'disabled', plugin_error = NULL;", followed by an "/var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-reconfigure --reconfigure".
Im looking for hints to solve that problem.
- Where can i find the logs, wich will give me more ifnromationen of that unexpected error? /var/log/i-mscp it quite empty.
- How can i change the status of the plugin to inactive, to try a deinsatllation and a new installation.