Frische Serverinstallation - "Couldn't restart the `imscp_traffic'

• @Nuxwin

You're my hero. :thumbsup: I've posted your comment to the support. Their answer:

I stay patient. :D

Merci beaucoup mon ami. Je te souhaite un bon dimanche et un bon premier avènement.

Es gibt viele Wege Danke zu sagen, der Einfachste ist das auch zu tun.

Herzlichen Dank - Merci beaucoup -- Большое спасибо -- Thank you very much -- Muchas gracias

• You're my hero. I've posted your comment to the support. Their answer:

You're welcome. Please stay us informed ;)

Das mit dem PHP trat auf, als ich das Setup probehalber im "Manual"-Mode gestartet hab. Vielleicht hätte ich an der Stelle ein Tut verwenden soll, das sich auf diesen Modus bezieht. Sprich ich weiß bspw. nicht, ab wann der manuelle Modus greift, ob ich vorab die Pakete selbst installieren soll oder nicht, da muss ich mich erst schlau machen. Aber da ich bisher immer den "Auto"-Modus verwendet habe und anschließend gewohnt meine eigenen Konfigurationen vorgenommen hab, war für mich Manuell eigentl. stets obsolet.

The issue about packages not being installed when the i-MSCP installer is run in manual mode has been fixed in our development branch. The fix will be part of version 1.6.0: https://github.com/i-MSCP/imscp/blob/1.6.x/CHANGELOG#L104

Note: Manual mode = build mode for the installer (internal translation)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello, here I am :D

The issue about packages not being installed when the i-MSCP installer is run in manual mode has been fixed in our development branch. The fix will be part of version 1.6.0: https://github.com/i-MSCP/imscp/blob/1.6.x/CHANGELOG#L104

Note: Manual mode = build mode for the installer (internal translation)

Thank you, I'll remember that.

Ok, statusupdate. Our provider has 2 data centers, one in EU and one in US. The server with problems was hosted in the US data center. Here the answer from the support...

After that, we've switched cost-free our VHost from US to EU data center, because our others servers there are too. A new clean installation and what can i say? IT WORKS.

Conclusion:

I think the main configuration of the data center in US is another than EU. Our installations on Vhosts in the EU data center work trouble-free and we're satisfied with the support, so we want to stay there too. Ok, we've switched the data center, but it is not the solution for all.

Dear @Nuxwin,

If you want to search for a better solution, the server with the problem is booked until the end of december, so you can play with it. :D Let me know, if you want to access.

Es gibt viele Wege Danke zu sagen, der Einfachste ist das auch zu tun.

Herzlichen Dank - Merci beaucoup -- Большое спасибо -- Thank you very much -- Muchas gracias