Spamassassin plugin v2.01 install with postscreen/haproxy?

• Hi

I have iMSCP v 1.4.0 on Debian 8 behind a reverse proxy (haproxy) using the smtp proxy protocol (postscreen_upstream_proxy_protocol = haproxy).
    Spamassassin is not scanning incoming mail in the configuration although I understand it probably isn't supported.

postconf smtpd_milters is empty and I think this is incorrect?

Can anyone point me in the right direction even if it's the normal smtpd setup and I can probably adapt to my postscreen setup.

Code: master.cf
    1. # Postfix master process configuration file. For details on the format# of the file, see the master(5) manual page (command: "man 5 master").## Do not forget to execute "postfix reload" after editing this file.## ==========================================================================# service type private unpriv chroot wakeup maxproc command + args# (yes) (yes) (yes) (never) (100)# ==========================================================================10025 inet n - n - 1 postscreensmtpd pass - - n - - smtpdsmtp inet n - y - - smtpdsubmission inet n - y - - smtpd# -o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes -o smtpd_client_restrictions=permit_sasl_authenticated,reject# -o milter_macro_daemon_name=ORIGINATING#smtps inet n - y - - smtpd -o smtpd_tls_wrappermode=yes -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes -o smtpd_client_restrictions=permit_sasl_authenticated,reject# -o milter_macro_daemon_name=ORIGINATING#628 inet n - y - - qmqpdpickup fifo n - y 60 1 pickupcleanup unix n - y - 0 cleanupqmgr fifo n - n 300 1 qmgr#qmgr fifo n - n 300 1 oqmgrtlsmgr unix - - y 1000? 1 tlsmgrrewrite unix - - y - - trivial-rewritebounce unix - - y - 0 bouncedefer unix - - y - 0 bouncetrace unix - - y - 0 bounceverify unix - - y - 1 verifyflush unix n - y 1000? 0 flushproxymap unix - - n - - proxymapproxywrite unix - - n - 1 proxymapsmtp unix - - y - - smtp# When relaying mail as backup MX, disable fallback_relay to avoid MX loopsrelay unix - - y - - smtp -o smtp_fallback_relay=# -o smtp_helo_timeout=5 -o smtp_connect_timeout=5showq unix n - y - - showqerror unix - - y - - errorretry unix - - y - - errordiscard unix - - y - - discardlocal unix - n n - - localvirtual unix - n n - - virtuallmtp unix - - y - - lmtpanvil unix - - y - 1 anvilscache unix - - y - 1 scache## ====================================================================# Interfaces to non-Postfix software. Be sure to examine the manual# pages of the non-Postfix software to find out what options it wants.## Many of the following services use the Postfix pipe(8) delivery# agent. See the pipe(8) man page for information about ${recipient}# and other message envelope options.# ====================================================================## i-MSCP autoresponderimscp-arpl unix - n n - - pipe flags=O user=vmail:imscp argv=/var/www/imscp/engine/messenger/imscp-arpl-msgr $recipientdovecot unix - n n - - pipe flags=DRhu user=vmail:mail argv=/usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -f ${sender} -d ${user}@${nexthop} -m INBOX.${extension}
  • @PeterH

• What is the current status of the SpamAssassin plugin in the plugin management interface?
    • Can you try to deactivate the plugin and re-activate it?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thanks for the reply; I tried to deactivate and reactivate but no change.

Before initially installing the plugin I took an entire copy of /etc/postfix so that I could diff and see changes. There were only two additional lines added to main.cf and no other changes to any other files

Code
    1. diff main.cf ../postfix.workingpostscreen/main.cf
    2. 97,98d96
    3. < milter_default_action = tempfail
    4. < milter_connect_macros = i j {daemon_name} v {if_name} _
    5. root@email:/etc/postfix#
  • @PeterH

The non_smtpd_milters = unix:/spamass/spamass.sock line is missing. I cannot confirm the problem with the 1.5.x branch and latest version of the SpamAssassin plugin on Debian Jessie 8.9.

There is surely something wrong with your setup and I cannot say more without havinv access to the server.

Anyway, you're using a old i-MSCP version. You should first try to update. I would recommend to wait version 1.5.0.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206