Unexpected error upgrading from 1.3.5 to .1.4.7 - Again

• Hi, I opened another thread because previous one is closed.
    https://i-mscp.net/index.php/T…7/?postID=55539#post55539
    I've correctly upgrade systemd to jessie-backports version, thank you Nuxwin .

But now, it stopped upgrade giving me the same error as before :(
    I've checked if file engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/EventManager.pm is patched and it is.

That's extract from log:

In any case I must upgrade phpswitcher? Is it possible to upgrade it without web interface?
    Thank you very much

• @itcm

That is not the same error...

Please give us access to your server.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @itcm

The error that you reported is due to the 10_backup_storage_outsourcing.pl which I've disabled on your system.

However there are still many problems on your server:

• You're mixing packages from Debian Jessie and Debian Stretch
    • You've added percona DB repository manually
    • Your Apache2 installation is totally broken due to mixing packages...
    • Your server lacks of memory

Thus, this is out of the free support that we provide. You play too much with your server.

Note that you'll not receive further support from us as long as you'll mix packages from different distributions.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Hi Nuxwin, and thank you for your check.
    I'll reply one by one:
    - I've installed only apache2 from debian stretch because of http2 support, we already discuss about this on another old thread: mod_proxy_fcgi - 1.3.7 - apache 2 stretch
    - percona db repository is needed for xtrabackuptools, nothing else
    - I trust you
    - Yes, it's a testing machine.

Just one thing, how did you reach that problem was made by that listener? I'm not able to find any more information on logs or something like that. Can you explain this to me?
    After that I'll try by myself, my problem is to know where the autoinstall hangs up, and who make it hang. Like in this case.

Thank you very much

• Just one thing, how did you reach that problem was made by that listener? I'm not able to find any more information on logs or something like that. Can you explain this to me?

Shell-Script
    1. root@tiger ~ # perl /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr -v[DEBUG] iMSCP::Bootstrapper::boot: Booting backend....[DEBUG] iMSCP::LockFile::acquire: Acquiring exclusive lock on /var/lock/imscp.lock[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::_init: Loading /etc/imscp/listeners.d/10_apache2_dualstack.pl listener file[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::_init: Loading /etc/imscp/listeners.d/10_backup_storage_outsourcing.pl listener file[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::_init: Loading /etc/imscp/listeners.d/10_dovecot_compress.pl listener file[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::_init: Loading /etc/imscp/listeners.d/10_php_confoptions_override.pl listener file[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::_init: Loading /etc/imscp/listeners.d/10_phpfpm_settings_override.pl listener file[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::_init: Loading /etc/imscp/listeners.d/20_dovecot_connections.pl listener file[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::_init: Loading /etc/imscp/listeners.d/40_apache2_security_headers.pl listener file[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering onBoot event[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Plugin tasks...[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Plugin tasks for: CronJobs (ID 13)[DEBUG] Modules::Plugin::_executePluginAction: Executing run( ) action on Plugin::CronJobs[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Plugin tasks for: ClamAV (ID 1)[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Plugin tasks for: Mailgraph (ID 3)[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Plugin tasks for: OpenDKIM (ID 4)[DEBUG] Modules::Plugin::_executePluginAction: Executing run( ) action on Plugin::OpenDKIM[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Plugin tasks for: PolicydSPF (ID 5)[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Plugin tasks for: RoundcubePlugins (ID 10)[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Plugin tasks for: ServerDefaultPage (ID 11)[DEBUG] Modules::Plugin::_executePluginAction: Executing run( ) action on Plugin::ServerDefaultPage[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Plugin tasks for: SpamAssassin (ID 12)[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Plugin tasks for: PhpSwitcher (ID 14)[DEBUG] Modules::Plugin::_executePluginAction: Executing run( ) action on Plugin::PhpSwitcher[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::ServerIP tasks...[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::ServerIP[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::SSLcertificate tasks...[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::SSLcertificate[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::User tasks...[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: No task to process for Modules::User[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Domain tasks...[DEBUG] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::processDbTasks: Processing Modules::Domain tasks for: officinaverona.it (ID 6)[DEBUG] Modules::Abstract::_execAction: Executing `preaddDmn' action on Package::Webstats[DEBUG] Package::Webstats::preaddDmn: Executing preaddDmn action on Package::Webstats::Awstats::Awstats[DEBUG] Modules::Abstract::_execAction: Executing `addDmn' action on Servers::httpd[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering beforeHttpdAddCfg event[DEBUG] Plugin::PhpSwitcher::overridePhpFpmServerVariables: PHP FPM pool directory set to `/etc/php/5.6/fpm/pool.d' for `officinaverona.it'[DEBUG] Plugin::PhpSwitcher::overridePhpFpmServerVariables: PHP version set to `5.6' for `officinaverona.it'[DEBUG] iMSCP::Execute::execute: a2dissite officinaverona.it.conf[DEBUG] Servers::httpd::apache_php_fpm::disableSites: Site officinaverona.it disabled.To activate the new configuration, you need to run:service apache2 reload[DEBUG] iMSCP::Execute::execute: ip -o link show[DEBUG] iMSCP::Execute::execute: ip -o addr show[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering onAddHttpdVhostIps event[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering onLoadTemplate event[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering beforeHttpdBuildConfFile event[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering beforeHttpdBuildConf event[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering afterHttpdBuildConf event[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering afterHttpdBuildConfFile event[DEBUG] iMSCP::Execute::execute: a2ensite officinaverona.it.conf[DEBUG] Servers::httpd::apache_php_fpm::enableSites: Enabling site officinaverona.it.To activate the new configuration, you need to run:service apache2 reload[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering onLoadTemplate event[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering beforeHttpdBuildConfFile event[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering beforeHttpdBuildConf event[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering afterHttpdBuildConfFile event[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering afterHttpdBuildPhpConf event[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering beforeHttpdAddFiles event[DEBUG] iMSCP::Ext2Attributes::__ANON__: Removing Immutable flag on /var/www/virtual[DEBUG] iMSCP::Ext2Attributes::__ANON__: Removing Immutable flag on /var/www/virtual/officinaverona.it[DEBUG] iMSCP::Mount::mount: /var/log/apache2/officinaverona.it /var/www/virtual/officinaverona.it/logs/officinaverona.it none bind[DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering afterHttpdAddFiles event[DEBUG] iMSCP::Mount::mount: /mnt/backup/officinaverona.it /var/www/virtual/officinaverona.it/backups none bind,slave[DEBUG] iMSCP::LockFile::release: Releasing exclusive lock on /var/lock/imscp.lock[FATAL] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::_processModuleDbTasks: iMSCP::Mount::mount: Error while executing mount(/mnt/backup/officinaverona.it, /var/www/virtual/officinaverona.it/backups, none, 3236761600, 0): No such file or directory at /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/DbTasksProcessor.pm line 481....propagated at /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/DbTasksProcessor.pm line 487

As you can see here:

Shell-Script
    1. [FATAL] iMSCP::DbTasksProcessor::_processModuleDbTasks: iMSCP::Mount::mount: Error while executing mount(/mnt/backup/officinaverona.it, /var/www/virtual/officinaverona.it/backups, none, 3236761600, 0): No such file or directory at /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/DbTasksProcessor.pm line 481.
    2. ...propagated at /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/DbTasksProcessor.pm line 487

So, because this was due to a mount operation and because the involved path was /var/www/virtual/officinaverona.it/backups, it was easy for me to look at the list of listener files in use on your system to figure out.

So please, first fix your Apache2 installation and once done, I'll investigate more on your system to figure out why the outsourcing backup listener file doesn't works on your system.