Plugins deaktiviert und nun kein Zugriff mehr

• Moin moin,

ich stehe gerade auf dem Schlauch. Ich habe vor dem Update auf 1.4.4 die Plugins ServerDefaultPage und PanelRedirect deaktiviert und wollte sie dann updaten. Nur lenkt der Webserver alle anfragen von meiner Admin URL auf meine normale Seite.
    Als ob er meine Panel URL nicht mehr kennt und deswegen auf mein gewünschtes Ziel umleitet. Habe deswegen dann erstmal auf 1.4.4 updated, jedoch selbes Ergebnis.
    Habe auch probiert via -d oder -r noch mal zu installieren und zu konfigurieren, hat aber auch nicht geklappt.
    Vorsichtshalber noch die Reporting rules gemacht, aber wie komme ich nun ans Panel ran? Jemand eine Idee?

• Your Distribution and its codename : Debian Jessie
    • The i-MSCP version in use : 1.4.4
    • The i-MSCP server implementation in use for the concerned service (for instance: ITK, Fcgid, PHP-FPM, Proftpd, Vsftpd ...) : Not so sure at the moment but I think php-fpm
    • The browser in use if your problem belongs to control panel interface : Chrome and as a test Internet Explorer and Edge
    • The plugin name and its version if your problem belongs to a plugin : ServerDefaultPage and PanelRedirect
    • A understandable description of the problem : See above
    • The service logs (generally located under /var/log) if any : Just tell me which.
    • The exact steps to reproduce the problem : Disable a ServerDefaultPage and PanelRedirect and visit the panel url.
  • Hallo @Iceman,

hast du versucht das Panel nur über die Domain zu erreichen oder auch den entsprechende Nginx-Port verwendet? Nachdem das Panel-Redirect deaktiviert ist, ist das Panel nicht mehr über Port 443 erreichbar.

Gruß Jörg

(Ubuntu 16.04, i-MSCP 1.5.1, php-Fpm, Plugins: ClamAV, CronJobs, InstantSSH, LetsEncrypt, Mailgraph, Monitorix, OpenDKIM, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postscreen, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, ServerDefaultPage, SpamAssassin, YubiKeyAuth)

• Hallo @Iceman,

hast du versucht das Panel nur über die Domain zu erreichen oder auch den entsprechende Nginx-Port verwendet? Nachdem das Panel-Redirect deaktiviert ist, ist das Panel nicht mehr über Port 443 erreichbar.

Gruß Jörg

@UncleJ

Please, say me that I'm crazy and that I'm not understanding that bug report... He disabled PanelRedirect plugin and don't understand why he cannot longer access the panel through standard HTTP ports ?(

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @Nuxwin,

currently I am not really sure if this is the problem. He did not write under which address / port he is trying to access the panel but I also assume that he still tried to access the panel over the standard HTTPS port. Let's see if this is really the case.

(Ubuntu 16.04, i-MSCP 1.5.1, php-Fpm, Plugins: ClamAV, CronJobs, InstantSSH, LetsEncrypt, Mailgraph, Monitorix, OpenDKIM, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postscreen, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, ServerDefaultPage, SpamAssassin, YubiKeyAuth)

• @Iceman

You're welcome :D<X:D

YOU MADE MY DAY :D:D:D:D:D:D

Thread closed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206