Missing custom-DNS-entries

• I installed imscp 1.4.3 and, in order to migrate, overwrote imscp's DB with an old one (1.1.20). Everything went fine so far, but yesterday I recognized not all custom-DNS-entries were migrated. What I can say is: only entries with "ext_mail_feature" were affected by this problem. Those declared as "custom_dns_feature" are still there. However, as one of the custom-records has an A-record named "mail1" which finally led to

Servers::named::bind::addCustomDNS: Couldn't dump domain.xx zone: dns_master_load: /etc/imscp/bind/working/domain.xx.db:33: mail1.domain.xx: CNAME and other data zone domain.xx/IN: loading from master file /etc/imscp/bind/working/a

I'm not sure, if this broke the rest of the custom-dns-migration. However, instead of six entries, now there are only two. It's not a bing thing for me, to do this step manually, but maybe there's a bug.

imscp 1.4.3
    Ubuntu 16.04
    Plugins: opendkim, spamassassin

• @biologist

The DNS records set with ext_mail_feature (external mail feature) as owner are no longer supported ;) Did you read the errata files?

https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc….md#external-mail-feature

Basically, that mean that DNS records for external mail feature are no longer automatically added ;) These records were set with ext_mail_feature as owner in previous i-MSCP versions but they have been removed in version 1.3.0.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thanks for your quick answer.
    Must have been a while ago when I read it. Sorry- didn't have this point in my mind.
    Thread can be closed.

• Must have been a while ago when I read it. Sorry- didn't have this point in my mind.

Nothing grave Sir :D It is always best too ask than making assumptions and crying after ;)
    Thread closed ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206