Adding email to go to gmail account?

• Hello

I am a vetran of cpanel and with that control panel I was able to add an email address for my domain name and then add that domain email to my gmail account and all of the mail from that domain was sent to my gmail account and not my cpanel hosting.

My question is can this be done with i-mscp and if yes how can this be configured with alias domains please.

I am using the stable version 1.0.3.0 on a debian 6 32bit OS with courier.

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

• Thanks for your reply gOOvER.

I have just reinstalled my i-mscp with the latest from github and have noticed that you can add custom mail servers for clients websites if they where enabled when you registered the domain via the reseler account.

I have not tried adding a email yet to gmail and configuring it with i-mscp but when I do and have succesfully accomplished the task I will reply here and comfirm that it was successful.

Thank you for your reply and help.

• An update.

I have been trying to add 'google aps' or gmail to my control panel and I have added the email to my gmail account and it has sent me a confirmation email to confirm my email address but for some reason I cannot log into the webmail section of i-mscp.

I am using :-

dovecot
    Debian 6 32 bit
    i-MSCP Git Master
    Build: 20130107
    Codename: Eagle

I have gone to add email account and added a email as in 'webmaster' the set my password. Then I have gone to webmail and have put in 'webmaster' as username and my password I set for that email and I get :-

"connection to storage server failed"

I have tried with '[email protected]' and the password set for the webmaster email and I get the same message. I have even tried the main admin login details for the admin panel login and I get the same error.

I have done a search on the forum and have found no mention of "connection to storage server failed" so I have asked here as it may help someone else who is having this problem also.

Thanks in advance for your help.