A new version of the LetsEncrypt plugin has just been released.
Version compatible with i-MSCP 1.3.x Serie (version >= 1.3.1) or 1.4.x Serie
- Added: Http test for the /.well-known/acme-challenge/ URL path reachability - Executed for all added SANs (FrontEnd)
- Fixed: ACME challenge failure due to missing Apache2 reload after plugin activation (Certbot)
- Fixed: Make use of the `--cert-name' option in all contexts to avoid duplicate SSL certificate errors (Certbot)
- Fixed: Plugin installation/upgrade failure when SQL strict mode is enabled (FrontEnd)
- Fixed: SQL TEXT data type cannot have default value - Error raised when SQL strict mode is enabled (FrontEnd)
- Review: UI layout - Moved SANs data in dedicated dialog box for a cleaner overview (FrontEnd)
- Removed: DNS checks - replaced by the /.well-known/acme-challenge/ URL path reachability http test (FrontEnd)
- Removed: `resolvers' plugin configuration parameter
- Removed: Useless information in administrator and client interfaces (FrontEnd)
- Updated: certbot-auto from version 0.12.0 to version 0.13.0
- Updated: Translation files
Once connected on our forums, you can purchase this plugin at https://i-mscp.net/index.php/PaidSubscriptionList/
Thank you for using our plugins.