Fehler bei update von 1.2.17 auf 1.3.16 (main::setupMasterSqlUser)

• Hi,

ich habe gerade das Update auf 1.3.16 (von 1.2.17) machen wollen, jedoch wird die Installation mit folgenden Fehler beendet:

[ERROR] main::setupMasterSqlUser: Could not grant privileges to master i-MSCP SQL user: Error while executing statement: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
    autoinstaller::Functions::install: An error occurred while performing installation steps

Server ist ein AMD System mit Debian 7, iMSCP ist wie gesagt 1.2.17.
    Ich habe dem imscp_user auch schon alle Rechte auf die ispcp (wir hatten mal irgendwann migriert) Datenbanken gegeben und es mit dem folgenden probiert:

mysql> grant all privileges on *.* to 'imscp_user'@'localhost';

Was jedoch mit einem Fehler (der zur install Meldung passt) quittiert wird:

ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Hat hier jemand eine Idee, bzw. kann unterstützen?

Gruss
    Christian

• Hi,

I've tested it every time with the root user and I've also taken the root user within the autoinstall process.
    the imscp_user is only used by imscp and needs the proper rights within the DBs.

Also when I'm logged in to mysql with the root user, I'm not able to grant the imscp_user the rights on all DBs.

• This was a strange problem, tha last update was made with mysql 5.1, now it is mysql 5.5 and after also googleing a bit, I'read, that were several changes in the privilege "stuff".

After running "mysql_upgrade", I was able to get rid of the database failure, but now I've got the following:

[ERROR] main::setupDbTasks: Modules::Plugin::_call: Can't locate object method "installConfFile" via package "Servers::httpd::apache_fcgid" at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/ServerDefaultPage/backend/ServerDefaultPage.pm line 260.

• I've got it.
    I've replaced all the files for the ServerDefaultPage Plugin with new ones from github and after doing the autoinstall again, everything worked fine and I'm now on the new imscp version.

Thanks for the support.

kind regards
    Christian