New Account Registration is broken (sort of)…

• Hello, World!

I’m brand new to i-MSCP (been running a production server on ISPCPΩ since Noah stepped off of the ark). THANK YOU for providing a way for this old dog not to have to learn too many new tricks.

Just thought you would want to know that the registration form for the forum is broken. It expects (and will only proceed) a current i-MSCP version of 1.3.7, while the current version is actually 1.3.8. I figured it out, but thought you should know so you can fix it.

Also, I’m on Ubuntu Trusty Tahr (14.04.5) but the Distro pull-down goes right from Precise to Xenial. No biggie, but I thought it was worthy of mention.

THANKFUL for i-MSCP,
    /\/\___
    Matthew Hill

Regards,

/\/\___

“There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand base-2 and those who do not.”

• Hahaha!

Yeah, it seems I chose the perfect day to start my transition to i-MSCP. I chose it because I am an ISPCP-Ω refugee and I didn’t want to take any chances migrating to a fork without a committed user/developer base. This is what I would call starting off on the right foot. THANK YOU!

/\/\___

Regards,

/\/\___

“There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand base-2 and those who do not.”

• @innodapt

Thank you for your report. All fixed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206