Confirm new aliases

• @sanitariu

What do you mean exactly? Also please give us more information about your environment (i-MSCP version, Distro and Codename).

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Distro - Debian 8.0
    i-MSCP 1.3.7
    Buold: 20161021
    Codename: Horner

Before when customer make new alias I (admin/reseller) must confirm (activate) the new domain (alias).
    Now in this version it is automatically approved.
    I am searching for a way to make it manually approved. So each new alias to require my confirmation (activation).
    I searched the panel but can not find such option.
    Sorry if i missed something.

• @sanitariu

Before when customer make new alias I (admin/reseller) must confirm (activate) the new domain (alias).
    Now in this version it is automatically approved.

You're wrong;

Domain aliases are only auto-approved when created by the admin or reseller. If you connect with the customer login data and create a domain alias, it won't be auto-approved.

The change is related to https://youtrack.i-mscp.net/issue/IP-1486

The rules is as follow:

• If a domain alias is created by the administrator (trusted user) which has switched to reseller or customer interface, the domain alias is created directly and no domain alias order is placed.
    • If a domain alias is created by a reseller (trusted user) which has switched to the customer interface, the domain alias is created directly and no domain alias order is placed.
    • If a domain alias is created by a customer (not trusted user), a domain alias order is placed and the reseller approval is required.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206