In 1.4.x serie, the folllwing changes will be done:
- The domain, subdomain, domain_aliasses and subdomain_alias tables will be merged together (in the domain table).
- The domain alias feature as know now will be removed. We will replace it with a true domain alias feature (as implemented by apache2 using the ServerAlias directive).
- A customer will be able to add one or many domains (so here, the current wrongly named domain alias feature will be simply merged with the domain feature).
- There will no longer have a so called main domain. The usernames will be arbitrary.
The Web folder structure will be updated as follow:
- <customer_identifier> will correspond to the homedir of the customer's UNIX user
- <domain1> and <domain2> can be either a domain or subdomain