A new version of the PhpSwitcher plugin has just been released:
This new version fix important bugs. Therfore, upgrade is greatly encouraged.
- Added: `--skip-builddeps' command line option (PHP compiler)
- Fixed: Conflict between libmariadbclient-dev and libmariadb-client-lgpl-dev-compat packages (MariaDB)
- Fixed: `--force-write' option deprecated in APT > 1.1
- Fixed: ftbfs - buffio.h renamed to tinybuffio.h in tidy-html5 (backported fix from upstream repository (PHP 7.1))
- Fixed: ftbfs - SSLv3 no longer provided in latest OpenSSL versions (PHP 5.2, 5.3, 5.4)
- Fixed: main::download: An error occurred while extracting OpenSSL 0.9.8zh source (PHP compiler / PHP 4.4)
- Fixed: Runtime directory for systemd units not created (systemd-tmpfiles)
- Fixed: Configuration failure with latest libtool versions - Usage of bundled version instead (PHP 4.4)
- Fixed: Configuration failure - libmysqlclient_r.so compatibility link not always provided (PHP 4.4, 5.2)
- Updated: PHP compiler for use of PHP 5.5.38, 5.6.24 and 7.0.9
Once registered on our forums, you can purchase this plugin at https://i-mscp.net/index.php/PaidSubscriptionList/
Documentation is available at: https://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.php?id=plugins:phpswitcher
Thank you for using our plugins.