Lets Encrypt - Certificate revoked

• I have a problem with one certificate of one domain: "werbekueche.ch". [All other domains are full working.]

The backend shows me the Status Ok for this certificate, but in all browsers the same error is reasing:

I tryed to deactivate letsencrypt, made a self signed cert and after that I activated letsencrypt again. But I have allways the same erros.

Also after having updated the plugin letsencrypt to the new version 1.1.0, I made the same procedures mentioned above one again. But I have still the same erros :( .

Is it possible, that an old certificate is blocking the procedure on creating new certs? If this is true, can I delete manualy this bad cert to force the system on creating a new cert? Where do I so?

For such cases, I think it would be helpfull, if the plugin letsencrypt shows a button, to erase all old files and to begin new concerning certificates for a specific domain.

• Please try following:

• Remove all folders of /etc/letsencrypt/live/werbekueche.ch*
      rm -r /etc/letsencrypt/live/werbekueche.ch*
    • Remove all folders of /etc/letsencrypt/archives/werbekueche.ch*
      rm -r /etc/letsencrypt/archives/werbekueche.ch*
    • Remove all folders of /etc/letsencrypt/renew/werbekueche.ch* (or something like that, not sure about subfolder name)
      rm -r /etc/letsencrypt/renew/werbekueche.ch*
    • Try to create a new certificate for that domain (reactivate letsencrypt for that domain)

Hope this works fine. Otherwise additionally:

• In /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/LetsEncrypt/config.php in certbot_cmd_create_options array add '--force-renew',
    • Update plugin list on control panel to load new config files
    • Try to create a new certificate for that domain (reactivate letsencrypt for that domain)
    • Remove added entry
    • Update plugin list on control panel to load new config files
  • @Ninos

Your advise to delete all old files and directories was helpfull. Now the new created certificate for the domain is functioning properly.
    I thank you very much for your support :) .
    Have a good time.