Lets Encrypt - Status: certbot-auto ....

• Die Domain "richner.eu" war früher als alias domain mit einem letsencrypt zertifikat ausgestattet. Dann löschte ich diesen alias und erstellte eine neue (Haupt-) Domain unter dem gleichen Namen.

Nun erhalte ich diese Statusmeldung X( :

Leider kann ich jetzt das Zertifikat auch nicht manuell einfügen und auch eine Deaktivierung ist nicht möglich.

Edited once, last by oekowalti ().

• @oekowalti

• Edit your /etc/imscp/imscp.conf file and set DEBUG parameter to 1
    • Go into the debugger interface (admin level) and change the status of the LetsEncrypt plugin item that has an error
    • Always on the debugger interface, execute the pending requests (see at bottom)
    • Once done, show us the log for the LetsEncrypt plugin which you can find at /var/log/imscp/Plugin_module_LetsEncrypt.log

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @Nuxwin:

The log shows:

Code
    1. [Sat Jul 23 07:10:48 2016] [debug] Modules::Plugin::_call: Calling run() method on Plugin::LetsEncrypt
    2. [Sat Jul 23 07:10:48 2016] [debug] iMSCP::Execute::execute: certbot-auto revoke --no-self-upgrade --text --agree-tos --non-interactive --verbose --cert-path /var/www/imscp/gui/data/certs/richner.eu.pem
    3. [Sat Jul 23 07:10:49 2016] [debug] iMSCP::Execute::getExitCode: Command exited with value: 2
    4. [Sat Jul 23 07:10:50 2016] [error] Plugin::LetsEncrypt::run: usage:
    5. certbot-auto [SUBCOMMAND] [options] [-d domain] [-d domain] ...
    6. letsencrypt: error: argument --cert-path: No such file or directory

Now, I see, that the file in the cert-path is missing.
    As next step, I copied an other cert to a new file with the missing name.
    Now I run the pending requests in the debugger interface again. After that all works fine:

Thank you very much for your usefull help :) .
    Have a good weekend!