i-MSCP 1.3.0 Release date - Clarifications

• Dear community,

Following numerous messages asking me when i-MSCP 1.3.0 will be released, I need to emit some clarifications to avoid missunderstanding:

There is the plugin statuses page which give you the plugin statuses. Once the plugins will be ready, the new version will be released. Putting pressure on us is totally useless We are working hard every days. Right now we work to provide a version without major issues (to avoid stories like with 1.2.17). We cannot release i-MSCP 1.3.0 because some plugins need to be fixed (CronJobs, InstantSSH, ClamAV..).

Right now, We cannot give any release date even not an approximate date because doing this is totally useless. i-MSCP version 1.3.0 could be released tomorrow like it could be released next week, depending on many factors. You must be aware that some plugins are out of my hands and that generally, I'm waiting author update. I fix them only when really needed and only when I can (after my own work).

We are not here to make you unhappy but we cannot provide you a new version with plenty of bugs.

Thank you.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206