I'm pleasure to announce the immediate availability of the PhpSwitcher plugin version 2.2.0
- Changed: Switched to .phtml template files
- Fixed: Could not register PHP version older than 5.3 when using Fcgid (regression fix)
- Fixed: PHP-FPM pool configuration files are not overridden as expected
- Fixed: short_open_tag should be enabled by default
- Fixed: PHP compiler --parallel-jobs option has no effect (regression fix)
- Fixed: Use of uninitialized value $confLevel in string when using Fcgid
- Refreshed: Patches for PHP 5.5.35, 5.6.21 and 7.0.6
- Removed: Obsolete PHPINI_OPEN_BASEDIR tag
- Updated: pot/po files (translation)
Be aware that this new version is only compatible with i-MSCP Serie 1.3.x for which no version has been released yet.
Thank you all for use of this plugin.