Error 503

• HI I'm getting Error 503 since one day I hvent changed anything in IMSCP or Wordpress Website: http://i0sen.ch

Apache2 log:

• apache2 on debian 8 i dont think that's the answer to your question :/ where do i find what implementation I'm using ?

• Under /etc/imscp/imscp.conf "PHP_SERVER" or something like that..
    BTW: Please run following code service apache2 restart && service php5-fpm restart and tell us if problem get solved..

• After running the command i get the following error : "Failed to restart php5-fpm.service: Unit php5-fpm.service failed to load: No such file or directory."

this is my imscp.conf file:
    (i did not find any PHP_SERVER info)

I have found a php5 cgi process with top but i cant restart this process either it gives me the same error:
    Failed to restart php5-cgi.service: Unit php5-cgi.service failed to load: No such file or directory.

• Ok because you're not using php-fpm. After rerunning apache, is your problem solved?
    BTW: Please also check the database and upgrade imscp to the 1.3.x branch. You're using an old version..

• BTW: Please also check the database and upgrade imscp to the 1.3.x branch. You're using an old version..

Is it recommended to use already 1.3.X? It still says "partial working"

i-MSCP 1.5.3 | Ubuntu 18.04

• Ah @Nuxwin branch informations in forum are wrong. Current 1.3.x is stable, unstable old 1.3.x was moved to 1.4.x.

• Hello,

in the Logs you can see the problem: AH00287: server is within MinSpareThreads of MaxRequestWorkers, consider raising the MaxRequestWorkers setting !
    Please increase the PHP-FPM Setting: MaxRequestWorkers to solve the problem.

Open the file: /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/mpm_worker.conf and modify the paramters. After them restart php-fpm with these commands:

/etc/init.d/php5-fpm restart
    /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

Good settings on high load wordpress sites here are:

MinSpareThreads 64
    MaxSpareThreads 256
    MaxRequestWorkers 2000

regards,
    MENKI