problem with domain after upgrade to 1.2.17

• After upgrading to 1.2.17 (without errors) entering a domain like "domain1.de" i get redirected to the admin panel... only using www.domain1.de brings up the right page.

Before the update i could just domain1.de without www.

edit: found that the error only happens when using https:// without ssl it works fine, like before.

edit: under /etc/apache2/sites-available no domain1-ssl.conf is generated.

• That is correct, @Nuxwin just made a patch, it will release within the hour.
    If you want to fix it quickly you can patch yourself:

/var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/OpenSSL.pm at line 233

Edit unless statement into if
    So that the line would read:

Perl
    1. return 0 if $self->{'ca_bundle_container_path'} eq '';

Then regenerate the SSL certificate by going to the domain, choosing "Manage domain" and saving the cert again.

• still waiting for the fix to be pushed to 1.2.18 btw. after upgrading from 1.2.11 to 1.2.17 i had to rollback my virtual server because not a single one of my ssl-sites worked regardless of the origin of the certificate. all sites simply stated "error in ssl communication"

• @Benjamin Tamrael

The fix is already in the 1.2.x branch. The version 1.2.18 will be released when ready. You can always patch your installation manually.

BTW: You're comment is useless, are you aware of that?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• thank you for the clarification. yes i'm aware my "btw" comment was useless as it had no good error to report and i can't/won't reproduce the error as i lost 4 hours worse of mails because of the rollback.

don't get me wrong, i really love imscp and all the hard work you put into this. maybe i'll try and reproduce the error on a second machine just to figure out what went wrong.
    if i find anything i'll submit a bug to the bugtracker.

i apologize if i upset you in any way.