Apache2 serving default page /var/www/html even though it's disabled

• Hi there,

yesterday I upgraded to Debian 8 and installed iMSCP 1.2.11.
    Now i've got the issue, that Apache2 is serving the content of /var/www/html on my default server-address via port 80 (thor.medienlampe.de).
    I already tried to find the responsible config file via grep -rnw '/etc/' -e 'www/html', grep -rnw '/var/' -e 'www/html' and even grep -rnw '/' -e 'www/html' with no helpful results.

Furthermore, there is no symlink to any default inside sites-enabled for /etc/apache2 or /etc/nginx - I also removed 000-default/default from both sites-available folders.

Thanks in advance for your support! ;)

• After the upgrade to Debian Jessie did you run the imscp installer again?

If not, please do that: perl imscp-autoinstall -d

• Also you could try to purge apache2 and rerun the installer..

• Thanks for your answers! :)

After the upgrade to Debian Jessie did you run the imscp installer again?

If not, please do that: perl imscp-autoinstall -d

Yes, I did that to install my migrated data. The Debian 8 has been installed on a fresh KVM and the old data has been migrated.

Also you could try to purge apache2 and rerun the installer..

I'll give that a try and tell if it worked.

• Hm I get the panel instead of the apache2 default page. Please try with another browser, clear your cache, press strg+f5 in browser..

• Now that's really, really strange.
    I already cleared all browser caches and tried it in different browsers.

What's even more strange is, that it's still showing me the default page on my phone (where I never visited the page).
    Well, I now deactivated my WiFi and tried it via the mobile network and it works.

I never encountered something like that before - thank you both very much for your support! ;)

• May ipv6?^^ If you don't Use both ips (dualstack), delete all AAAA entries in your DNS.

Edit: Jipp it's an ipv6 problem.